Searching...
===== SHDB TEST SERVER =====

Rap Battle

Created by DarkProdigy, 5 y 8 mo 27 d ago.

Yo yo homies. If anyone wants to rap, or drop some sik beats, this is the place to be! You can request a rap battle against someone by replying to their rap. Now letz do this my *BEEP*

Comments

Th
TheNemianLion 4 y 11 mo 16 d
Rap Battle
85 months member
I'll make you feel a doubt, feel frightened! Your playing with the big boys now! Coward, meet your killer! Daniel Howe, so no, I mean it when I say I don't play around, beat your head against the damn ground, you talked big before but your sounding silent now! Welcome to the Shadow Realm, yours sincerely, PRIDAVAL!
Ma
Marvel500 4 y 11 mo 18 d
Rap Battle
65 months member
My rap
Marvel500 gonna get you thundered. No stopping me I'm at the top of the list if you try at me I'll make you cease to exist. I can beat all of you and turn yourself into stew. Nothing surprises me yall to boring, I'll scare every one of you with my roaring if you try to talk to me I'll be ignoring. I'm the most unpredictable to ever live you never what I'm gonna do next it's about time you gave some respect. I'm Marvel500 and I'm out and I got no doubt.
Th
TheNemianLion 5 y 17 d
Rap Battle
85 months member
(Not looking for a battle just rapping)

I've gotta question! If it ain't me? Whose the best then! Trying to stack up against me? Come on dog anyone who opposes me is less than! I'm the only totalitarian! Choking myself while jacking off! David Carradine! On the mic I'm faster than! Any rival! Meet your scary end! I ain't here to make any friend! So when I say I bring the juice? I really mean you'll get the boot! Straight up your ass if your girl asks me to show a little class I'll pimp slap the hoe so hard she develops a rash! You talk about putting blood on your face, so what? You're like that period girl on Instagram? I erase the whole universe like Thanos, simple really, with a snap! I read you like a book, have you think that I'm a crock but when you read my lines? I render you shook! Like Connor McGregor! I DON'T GIVE A FOOK!

Nice job rhyming a bunch of nonsense with no content, you're one dimensional, I've heard better rhymes from inanimate objects! you rolled up to the wrong Den! So when people wanna show off and claim greatness I squash them! My rhymes are foreign! You've never seen some fire like this! Stop playing son, there's no way you wanna fight this! I'm a divine right Emperor! You're nothing more than a ***** ass right wing!