Searching...
===== SHDB TEST SERVER =====

Tag Team Debate Tournament

Created by Soulcollecter57, 5 y 3 mo 4 d ago.

I just recently came up with this idea and it can either be really fun and cool, or flop incredibly hard, but essentially there will be a tournament of 4-8 teams of users depending on how many people want to participate and they will debate against each other and choose the characters they want from a superhero pool that I have decided and after everyone has chosen their character, I'll randomize the names and have the teams picked, I will of course be participating in this tournament myself and my chosen character is Goku for obvious reasons so I need anywhere between 7 to 15 users to join so I can initiate this tournament. The debates will be conducted in the team battles page and I will create that page and it will be conducted under the rules that follow down below.

Comments

Ma
Marvel500 5 y 1 mo 27 d
65 months member
Has the next round started already
Ma
Marvel500 5 y 2 mo 15 d
65 months member
When does the next one start.
show 3 replies
so
soulcollecter34 5 y 2 mo 15 d
86 months member
@marvel500 I haven't decided yet, if enough people want it, (it has to be at least 8) and can promise to be FULLY active then I can start it tomorrow if that's the case, it depends when enough people want to join, it's a confirmed 3 with you, me, and @AkhilPDX, just need 5 more and I'm willing to start it.